weird times..........so its me again!

I don't know why but I am going through a pretty rough time within myself, maybe sometimes u think tht nothing is meant to go wrong in your life and once it goes wrong, its like BHOOOM......everything is sooooo cloudy and messed up that u cant get back to ur cute lilt planned stupid life u have dreamt of!!!!

Shukhe thakle bhoot e kilaye bepar tao ache.....still as far my life history goes.....ITS NOT ONLY MY FAULT!

I mean shit shit shit!!! Why the hell am I into this again, why do i always get into HUGE love-hate thing that you can't change easily, I mean not at all easily. Last week was my FF week! GOD! Its me! its my life, why the hell am I relying on other ppl?

i need to make it on my own! I need to, need to, need to!

its me me me...........selfishly its me! :D

Comments