Randomness on July 4

Okay............It has been ages since I had something called "blogging" in my life, which I really used to love to do, well the thing is I still do. Since my childhood, when I was around 9 or 10 years old I kept a journal, maintaining a diary is a great way to cherish your life. I know memories never leave you, they are forever.......I mean sometimes "memories" are all that you are left with, still- at times don't you feel that memories even betray you and they are nothing but a pain in the a** in your life????? I mean do feel in that way, your best friend thing can really be your worst enemy! (Actually I really felt that one as well) well...........there are pros and cons..............well a journal is like a thing which lets you touch the memory literally- you feel you can touch it or feel it more deeply- all the detail is there! So much for the sake of journalizing!!!!

Lately I have been really busy thinking about my future.....................future- the most uncertain thing where none of my f***ing plan turns out to be effective! I mean DUH! Well, I wont be that much of Harami kisim to say that I am not fortunate. I am really really fortunate to be where I am today- I have the greatest family ever, I have a bunch of great friends and yes I think I have it all, despite of knowing a lot of shitty people and a number of unfortunate stuffs happening in the recent past- I think I have gone through all my ups and downs and Now I really can turn around and say - "GOD! was I ever so dumb to do stuffs like that!" which i never used to do- always felt that I was alright with everything, never ever questioned my self- why am I like this, can I change for better, is there something better that I can seek and have a better life!

I have just come to know about the typhoid germ in my body- I am not considering it as something really serious but i need to admit I do feel kind of scared and insecure- as the last semester is here and I only have 2 months left to prove myself for the last time here. I am trying to calm myself down, my other friend who is a medical student friend gave me some really shocking info about if I don't take rest than this and that will happen. Well I am waiting to go to the doctor this evening to get the report checked. I am also kind of feeling bad for my mom- nothing affected someone else other than her! None will be affected like her! she is so tensed.................

For what its worth, I cant wait to bring some positive changes in my life- not staying in touch with some certain people will work very well for me. because - it's all their loss, they were not even worth it that they could give some valuable lessons to me other than making me feel hatred for them, they pissed me off, they pretended and lied, they played with my emotions and most of all they broke my trust!

I will succeed someday with my truth and honesty I guess. better go and take a nap now.....the headache is here again!

Comments