Being honest may not be the best policy to some people. Maybe I am not that strategical thinker enough to live by that rule. For me honesty has always been a vital criteria. Do I practice honesty? You bet I do, at-least I can say I try to, I try to do what I want from others. If honesty is what I am looking for then betcha you got it from me.

Now a days after being brokenhearted and felt disappointing by a number of people I am still seeing a positive side of it all, At-least GOD is showing me the path by revealing the true way to me. If I was being ditched to live in my wonderland being unknown of the true sense of people maybe I would have loved it but that wouldn't be right to me. So yes I can say God is there with me and he never lets me down, anyone of us down.

God is great. period. We need a happy god rather than ungrateful people ditching us.

Comments