Scars maybe beautiful, they are only beautiful only when you are able to enjoy them, cherish them, enrich your life through them and you are not afraid of them.

Experiences are also like scars. The more you are able to enrich yourself through them more effective it is. Anyways I am too much into serious stuff for a long time. Neither did I learn anything like Deepak Chopra nor did I become more patient. Day by day I am loosing my pateince. Proof? I have not been able to finish most of the games or books lately. Very little I have done lately. I am always on the run.

So, let me talk about my honeymoon. From the day 1 I was sad that I would need to go back- I enjoyed it a lot- but I could have done so much more if I was able to cherish my present rather than thinking and getting sick about future. Note to self- be present!

We went to KL and Langkawi, It was an awesome one! Let me be focused and talk about the trip. We landed around 7.30 pm local  time and reached our hotel about 9ish at night to the hotel. the airport experience and the first glance of night time at KL was of course mesmerizing. My husband was an instant fan stepping down their! Hahaha!

After checkin in to our room we were mesmerized...........it had an awesome view! You could see the twin tower and the KL tower from the window and it was OUT OF THE WORLD! Priceless.

This was taken the next morning.

So after checking in to the hotel, we went for a walk since we needed to call up our anxious parents back in BD- so roamed around bought a sim went to pizza hut for the dinner. It was alright since it was the only thing open at that point of time. Got some fags and had a nice walk back to hotel :) That was our day 1.

Comments