I enjoyed my life- yes I absolutely think I had an awesome life so far. I loved each and every part and role I haveplayed. Maybe because I was able to be myself and could breathe. Lately I have been feeling a bit of out of place. I loved myself as a daughter, as a friend and even as a girlfriend. I enjoyed it all,I have no regrets of what I have gone through (mostly) I hate myself as a wife, I am nfot enjoying this part at all. Supposedly this is the longest role one normal woman would be playing. I am somdreadfully hating it. I can not wait to be what I was.ni can not wait to feel how I used to fell back then. I feel depressed, caged, stuck, lost, confused, tormented, mocked,insulted, i do nit feel like - me. I have so much to do but I hate myself for disappointing myself on and on.

Comments