April moods


So here I am! relaxing......I have applied my aloe gel gifted by my colleague..just chilling out over some teen show called "awkward" and sometimes enjoying my lite reading by Jenny Han, I should say Life is good Alhumdulillah right? No matter if that means somethings are not. Even if a major part of void is there in your life- yet for right at this moment....Alhumdulillah. Maybe tomorrow that void will be filled up but this chilled out mode might not be there. I was talking to my mom about post partum depression for like 2 minutes. She referred to our earlier generations of women who did not know about it and who could not balme the "hormones" what did they do.....Well I said they just went with the flow of life. Then now when I think about it...it is raising some issues....is knowledge really a power? or Is ignorance is a bliss? WHAT is the RIGHT way to define it? Perspectives....... Time...tide...situation and person- these all define the perspective. Recently I went through.....(at least some point of the day I still go through) my recent traumatic phase. Then I question myself- did I deserve it? Was there a way to stop the insult I endured or am enduring? Was it my luck or destiny? I mean I do not know. I have not reached the end of it yet. As a muslim I believe there is no ultimate end. We die--- so that we can be resurrected. Life is like that for me....through my perspective. My recent encounter with life's negativity has kind of opened up a new door for me. I am now being able to see a different part of life. even if that means a higher level of negative flow in head....yet it is new and I was not really familiar with this. Yet...it's New!!! Anyways..I went out ith my munchkin for some kiddy rides for the first time and it was....fun. It is always new-- for him and for me as well. It is different and I want to enjoy every bit of it :) No matter how much my life sucks.....I will try my best to go on with being Z's mom. That thing is for SURE!

Comments