I am surely going through a rough patch. I mean seriously! GIVE ME A BREAK! I am tired of battling way too many emotions. I am overwhelmed. I m shattered. I am battered at times. I hate it. I seriously hate it. How can you define the emotion of....feeling overly happy and content one moment and not so happy in the next moment. You are sure of something and then again you just clueless about it like some stranger living in Antarctica? I am so so tired of all this crap. I am so so blessed. I know I should be thanking ALLAH now and then for this. I should be happier with all that I have. Then again I am posed to such weird problems and issues- you just feel like running away. I mean WHY??? Why couldn't i handle it properly? Why could I not know the fact which was evident to so many people. What was I on? Was I on dope? Fact is I thought I was bad manager. But trth is not ALL can be managed. I am so frustrated with it. After attaining motherhood the strongest feeling I have is guilt. Gilt of trying to balance and trying to have it all. Maybe someday these days shall pass and I shall understand better.

Comments