Once someone said "i wasn't sure whether she would be able to take of the child or not" - the "She" here was refereed to be me and that person who made this comment was someone I assumed to be pretty wise old man given his way of talking and work experience. Seems like no matter how you know someone, see someone- end up perceiving or even you can say "creating a persona" of a person (I do not want to say "judging" someone)- people end up disappointing you. The thing is we see them from our own point of view. We want them to be "our kind of person". Truth is they are what they are and some might try creating an image (some are really concerned about creating an image or put up an impression in front of people) But my dear....you gotta know what you can handle and what you want. the more you know your abilities, capabilities and your wants- the more better you are with dealing with life. Truth is- f*** it, leave it. Do not give a damn about what other people are thinking. What people thinks does not matter. What matters is- Almighty. You are obliged to him- not anyone created by almighty. People might think I am spiritual and shit.....but do I care? I better be someone rather than nothing. I better believe in something which gives me peace of mind. People seriously do not matter. What matters is how true you are. How good your intentions are and through all this honesty- how happy can you really be with legit, legal and honesty.

Comments