Blue Whale on the surface

It all started with my a sister in laws's msg on fb "how Blue whale game has entered into Bangladesh and a 13 year old died"

Then after a while my sister updated her status which summarizes down to "I am sick and tired of this blue whale game related posts. I am gonna shoot if anyone send me anymore awareness post on this shit".

 Then followed by another colleague's status update "if anyone tries to warn me not to play blue whale game- I promise to start playing. If you want to commit suicide you can do it anyways- no need to play a game" Then a friend gave a status "Nil Timi" with a blue background with two whale emoticons vefore and after the two words. I am not sure what she wanted to say- Whether it was a sad in thing or an awareness post.

From evening my Mom got all tensed and perturbed as Blue whale has made it to the national TV of Bangladesh. She read about it on social networks now it has made it to news (Oh god!) She called up my sister and talked to her (hahahaha I remembered her FB status, I wish I could see her face talking to my mom and being lectured on how her kids has her phone and teens are main targets) about how she should be aware of this whole game and look after her children.

 I am kind of happy and positive about how strong my sister and colleague is. They feel they are immune to this game and it is rubbish to them. I support them. I also support my mom for being tensed. I did some reading on it and got to know that the main motto of the game is to eliminate Biological waste. Which I guess means the people who committed suicide are not worthy of being alive. Nice point! I also got to know how blue whale kills itself and thus the game had this name.

How sad that small humans are trying to imitate giant whales instead of being educated and travelling....shining in life through different skill building or not enjoying Well they are teens with fragile mind who have not yet experienced life enough- is it not too early to test them for worthiness of their lives? If making absolutely normal teens/ people depressed, or making it worse for the one's who are already depressed and finally giving them and idea that this world it not worth living in- all i have to say to the inventor is that "you are a Russian psychopath who needs to hang yourself to keep the biological waste at minimum."

This whole thing is both- Stupid and scary. Just like life. You have no idea what's next. So you can not entirely be OKAY with the fact that this supposedly "DUMB" game exists and people are dying (maybe not in your neighborhood- but a girl did die in Dhaka, a lot more in India and in the origin country of this game - Russia). The world we all share- this thing exists and we can not shut our eyes and say "it is never going to reach us" world is smaller, faster, stupider and technology is making people dumber each passing day. As a Muslim I believe the judgment day is nearer and we see all these signs of it around us.

My Mama (uncle) told me that this human life needs balance to be successful and happy. I try to follow him. He compared the life to a wheel. (NOT WHALE I WARN YOU) A wheel which needs proper amount of entertainment, work, religion, sleep, health, eating habit, social activities- if one is more or less the wheel looses balance and so does life. Think about it. That is what life is. These teens- or the young people falling for this rubbish blue whale challenge - they have not gotten the chance to know what life is about or how to find the balance. Make sure we all tell our children, siblings or loved ones how precious they are. We have to instill the life lessons in them based on our time and surroundings for them to survive We have to tell them that social media are like acting stages where people like to create a persona.......This is never real. It is a mirage and for some they are in dilemma.

We are now in an era of chaos- we have too many facilities but we are going to be doomed soon. The technologies and all the inventions are not making our lives easier- Life is more complicated. We lie easily, we get frustrated easily- we have too much information in our hands. We do not know what to do with it all. Our scenario is- We have no appetite but we have lots of food and we are greedy not to leave anything behind.

I believe in basics. I like ball soap instead of detergent powder as I believe it cleans better. I try to do stuff in a simpler manner. No manner how easy life has gotten or how instant stuff are- I believe in basics. But I can not deny the time we live in. I have to tell my son how precious he is and how I trust him. I have to make sure his fragile mind is not corrupted by insanely sickening games. We need to talk about it not to make this thing popular but to raise awareness.

We have to go back to basics and do stuff in a manual way. Go out- talk to each other than hiding behind devices. Make sure you know what your loved ones are up-to. If your daughter or son whats to try out alcohol and cigarette make sure instead of screeching you accompany them so that you can explain it or control it later by emphasizing on the bad sides of it. Do not let people get lost in their own world of darkness. Don't give power to other when you can have it yourself....The power of love. Well......Make sure you know the limits. Too much family ties aren't good either. I know people who are away from family abroad and are now having time of their lives.

I think Snapchat is an epidemic. I find it so annoying. Or maybe I am just old :P I wanted to get an Iphone, maybe I will get it soon so that by the time it gets old- my son would be like 4. I am greedy like that :P now go enjoy a cup of coffee without posting it on instagram. get real! go back to basics! try to make others less jealous- be kinder :)

Comments