Randomness August 4

Apparently I have nothing to write now. But yet I am here, opened my laptop in-front of me just to check whether it works or not. maybe ending up with a great post which just might appear any minute in my head. Let me jot down some random thoughts I have now.

Life is stressful for people who care.

The lesser you care maybe the lesser you are averse to risk since the whole definition of risk factor changes over time.

There is nothing more magical then freshly grounded coffee smell.

Luwak coffee smells too good.

I have a lot to say about coffee since my life is mostly about Zaeem and Coffee :)

Good things don't happen to good people all the time because it is said that good people will be tried and tested in world.

There is a contradictory quote for every single quote established in the world. only truth is Newton's third law of motion.

With passing days I feel the end is nearer and I will be exiting this world with utter regrets, sighs and dreams turned to disappointment.

Comments