I am back and I feel lazy.......................to write a post.



Feeling lazy since I have got nothing much to do........ I am preferring not to spend time watching old Bengali movies right now as not in the mood.

Today from wikihow I got to know some important information on perfectionism. Now I get why I am always like this and why I never get stuff done.

"Perfectionism can lead to procrastination, which can soon lead to nothing getting done because nothing is ever going to be good enough. The end result? Laziness sets in because it's "all too hard". Avoid falling into this vicious spiral by always doing your best, rather than focusing on aiming for nothing-but-perfection."

The next time I have my head boggling with thoughts to be put down on blog I will do that ASAP. I am an idiot not to learn that after so many years of mild blogging :P

Comments